Thursday, March 22, 2012

Not what I intended

I intended to make this a cooking blog, to share my ideas, my success, my failures.  Truth is, I go through phases where the most cooking I do is turning the electric kettle on to boil water for ramyeon.

There will be posts about Korea.  The culture, the fashion (the modernised hanbok that are showing up are blowing my mind), the food, the music.  I'm obsessed with the idol culture and am such a kpop fangirl that it's scary.

I like makeup and I'm terrified of aging.  I'm going to be having Botox done at some point as well as a major cosmetic surgery operation once I convince myself to take out the Care Credit loan for it.

I play many video games.  Many.  Right now I'm balancing World of Warcraft, Rift and Aion.  I'm preparing to add Tera, GuildWars2 and Diablo 3 in there somehow.  Tera and GW2 I want to try out, at least.  I haven't bought anything for them, thankfully.

So, yeah.  Not just food.

No comments:

Post a Comment