Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Super-easy Dessert Rolls

I wish I could take credit for this.  Or give credit, but I don't remember who told me about this.


Ingrediants:
-Pillsbury Crescent Dinner Rolls
-Whipped or regular cream cheese (whipped usually requires more)
-Some sugar
-Cinnamon or pumpkin pie spices

Preheat oven to 375.

Spread a small amount (less than a tablespoon) of cream cheese on your unrolled dough and sprinkle with a tiny bit of sugar and your choice in spice, and roll them up.

Cook for 15-20 minutes in the oven until they're golden brown.

I used the random honey nut regular cream cheese.  It was an 8oz tub and I had around 1/3rd of it left over.  If you want super gooey rolls, use more.  I was told to brush the rolls with butter inside and out, but I think that would have been overkill.

No comments:

Post a Comment